What's new

A Tale of 3 Razors:

I find the G a great shaver and not particularly aggressive. In fact I've held off getting any of the later Schick injectors because they're supposed to be even milder, which I probably would not enjoy.

New blade helped a lot. Of course I still had the previous battle scars to deal with... looks like it was definitely the blade.

Just shaved with a type F. Close shave but more irritation than I like. The F and G seem to give me trouble but the I, J, and L are nice.

Just shaved with a type F. Close shave but more irritation than I like. The F and G seem to give me trouble but the I, J, and L are nice.
I find the F shaves very well with the Proline B-20 blades. Tougher to come by, but an excellent shave. The angle was slightly different with the F for me compared to my other injectors so it took a few shaves to really dial it in. The normal light touch you'd use with any sharp blade and a few days of practice might change your mind on it somewhat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The later injectors are a tad milder as you have discovered. The G Model shaves best IMO with the Chinese Schick blade and not a Personna which works better in the later razors.

Top Bottom