What's new

A Surprising BBS shave and I'm Ambidextrous!!

Yeah, I was scratching my head wondering, is there a photo posted of Danielle I missed, besides the photo of your lovely legs? :biggrin1::001_cool:

Lol... That photo is going to haunt me on here until I'm an old granny I'm sure (by which stage I'll find it flattering!). There's another picture of me on here though in the post your mug thread so maybe he saw that?

Or maybe I have a stalker :blink: :detective:

Congrats on your successful experiment, Danielle. Also, you have lovely handwriting for a left-handed individual!

And for the record, I shave ambidextrously as well. I'm right-handed, but I've played guitar for 18 years. I often think that's what has helped me to develop ambidexterity in other tasks. Any other musicians feel like weighing in on that theory?

Congrats on your successful experiment, Danielle. Also, you have lovely handwriting for a left-handed individual

Firstly I was confused as to how you knew what my hadnwritting looks like - D'uh! *facepalm*
Secondly, are you implying that left handed people don't normally have nice handwritting? :lol:

I used to play guitar many years ago but I'm pretty sure I've always been with this in some areas. I brush my hair with both hands, do my make-up, us a DE, I do a lot of facepainting too (my friend does it professionally so I go along to help her) and I do that with both hands too.
Howver I can only kind of write with my right hand and I can't use a scissors with my left at all.
I play most sports right-handedly and use to play guitar that way.

:blink: - man, I never noticed before how mixed up I am!

Even as I sit here now I have my keyboard in front of me, my mouse to my right and my graphics tablet and pen to my left. I know all the shortcuts to my programs with both hands depending of if I'm using the mouse or pen.

Lol... That photo is going to haunt me on here until I'm an old granny I'm sure (by which stage I'll find it flattering!). There's another picture of me on here though in the post your mug thread so maybe he saw that?

Or maybe I have a stalker :blink: :detective:

Okay fine I'll play too. Even though I much prefer being on the other side of the camera, here I am (taken just a couple of weeks ago)...

You'll notice my BBS face :lol::lol::lol:

proxy.php

That's the one!

Top Bottom