What's new

A Special Sotd

Today, shave with my usual Gattopardo Shaving Soap.
To say "usual" is partly true: I shave with this soap for more than 2 months between tests and ... mere pleasure.
Inside it is all my conception of shaving soap, beautifully interpreted by the Craftsman: a non-obvious fragrance that surprises, balanced, never heavy and annoying, iridescent with every touch of a brush, elegant and unique.
Protection is the most studied part: the tallowed behavior is the result of an excellent dosage of shea butter known for its soothing properties, great smoothness, protection and quick relief from the passage of the blade.
It is true, many know me as an "exclusive lover" of freehand razors but this soap gives the best of itself with all our beloved wetshaving tools.
And many are the friends who, repeating it and testing it, congratulate me for its success, according to many, a real jewel in the repetitive panorama of shaving soaps.
But with PantaRei it is always a basic choice: having the usual brush and the usual bowl (......) or having your own brush and bowl which is and will remain unique in the world for its realization and details.
Gattopardo is not the usual soap, it is THE SHAVING SOAPS according to PantaRei: it is not inspired by anything existing or felt, it does not come from old and archaic formulas and supposed recipes of ancient barbers. It is inspired by an original idea, born in my head, influenced, believe me, only by my experience and my taste.
I wish you a great continuation of the day!
Ale.
IMG_7084.jpg

Top Bottom