What's new

A soon to be discontinued item

secret.jpg

SHHHHHH!!!

We got our start here several years ago with volunteers trying out what turned out to be our first aftershave formula, bay rum. Since then I have leaned toward favoring B&B out of gratitude for that initial help. And this is an example...

One product line that has not moved like we need it to move is our soap lockers. So we have decided to close them out. They are expensive to make, necessitating extra lids to make sure lids fit the tubs, etc. More finicky than we thought at first. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and this time we didn't gain - ah, the joys of small business! :001_smile At any rate, whatever inventory is left after the holidays will be put on sale. Between now and then this announcement will only be made here on B&B so you can have first dibs. If you are interested, don't wait. The inventory of one color indicates there is only one left. We do have inventory on most colors. As they sell out the site will reflect if that particular color is then sold out. A great Christmas gift idea if ever there was one.

Here they are: Soap Lockers

Scott,

I am sorry to hear they are not moving, I was happy to be involved in the process of design and will always keep what I have but may be tempted to add another.

I have long coveted these soap lockers since they were introduced. I have no idea why I never pulled the trigger. I don't know why they haven't moved but man they are really nice. I just bought one, so I get it before it's gone!

This is just a testament to your willingness to bring new things to the market...Thanks Scott!

I just bought one, so I get it before it's gone!

Thanks Don, it made the cutoff this morning so it is already on the way Priority. As always there are free samples included with your order, one each of a soap, cream and balm!

Having double checked, I now have two colors of which there is only one left in inventory. Which two colors? Only The Captain knows - ... :302:

Dah what the hell..... I'll order one Captain's Choice soap locker in Cobalt colour to match the same as my Captain's Choice Cobalt lather bowl :thumbsup:

PS. If the shipping cost doesn't eat me to quickly to Australia

Thanks Don, it made the cutoff this morning so it is already on the way Priority. As always there are free samples included with your order, one each of a soap, cream and balm!

Having double checked, I now have two colors of which there is only one left in inventory. Which two colors? Only The Captain knows - ... :302:
Scott! You're the best!

I've been thinking of grabbing one... maybe I should pull the trigger now! Or do I wait and see what's still around after the holidays... decisions, decisions!

Thank you for thinking of B&B.

I still have a "taste" left of a small bottle of what I believe was your first bay rum scent.

Too little to use but enough to pop the top and... oh yea..... that's the stuff...

Heck yeah, I buy one. I dislike having plastic containers so I'll take one and transfer my whatevers into one of these soap lockers. Don't know why I haven't done this before now!

Mike

Heck yeah, I buy one. I dislike having plastic containers so I'll take one and transfer my whatevers into one of these soap lockers. Don't know why I haven't done this before now!

Mike

Thanks for the order Mike, it ships out first thing this morning - look for the free samples inside the box.

Hopefully the lather bowls stick around for a bit. I have too much going on to pick one up right now, but I definitely need one in the sea foam.

Should have posted a pic the other day when I got it, but I have been a bit busy. It's too bad these beauties didn't move...because over a long enough time line, I could see myself picking up a few of these. I opened the package (which took me a while...the Captain's packaging is almost impenetrable) and my wife started gushing on how beautiful it was. If she used soaps...I think she would have stolen it! Anyway...here is my Blue Sky soap locker.

CC Soap Locker.jpeg

Seriously, I might reconsider the discontinuation of this item, see if you can use lay around with the price and they’ll fly out the door

I really liked the slightly flawed one I got a while back and always meant to buy more. I just rectified that. A magma and sandstorm will soon be winging their way to me.

Top Bottom