What's new

A Short Review of My New Muhle STF V2 With Pics

The Muhle STF is not a bulb shaped brush.
Muhle is known for its bulb-shaped knots. The STF version started out as a bulb but has flattened in shape over time because the fan shape seems to work better with synthetic brushes. They even tried some flat-top prototypes last year, but as far as I know, have no production models in the pipeline.

Last edited:
I've been using my STF exclusively since I sent my Savile Row back to QED for warranty replacement due to shedding. I have to say, I'm really enjoying the Muhle, but it won't replace my Savile Row as far as being my main brush. There's just something about natural hair brushes that's just unbeatable in terms of face feel. The STF feels good and soft with nice backbone, but it also feels synthetic. Know what I mean?

Anyway, anyone on the fence about buying one of these STF brushes should definitely give it a go. I think the biggest benefit to having this brush, apart from the fact that it does really make great lather, is that it seems like it's practically indestructible. I don't think there is ever a need to worry about shedding with one of these.

Last edited:
Top Bottom