What's new

A shaving gift for a son's friend

My son has a best friend. SHE is a great young lady, who my wife and I really appreciate. She loves God, is smart, and respectful. She told my son that she was getting irritated with her current razor, a disposable, as it was giving her nicks at her ankle. My son, who has my first razor (Merkur 34HD) and a Slim that I got him a couple Christmases ago, suggested that she try a safety razor. She jumped at the idea. I offered to let her try my Fatboy, since it is an adjustable, but my wife suggested getting her setup with a razor, brush, and soap. So, off I went to find a razor. I intended to get her a super adjustable, but got a great deal on two Lady Gillettes (my wife has the second one and loves it). So, she will receive a Lady Gillette, a tub of Stirling Christmas Eve (love the scent), two tucks of Nacets, and a Yaqi shaving brush. I am hoping that this will not only give her a better experience Leg shaving, but will start a lifetime without overpaying for razor blades.
proxy.php

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I think you've done great, my friend. Best of luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Incredible gift, that long handle should def help. She's certainly lucky to have such great company :thumbup:

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Very nice set up and she will be pleased no doubt. And your wife also received one so the girls will be happy swapping story's on shaving products.

Wow! Great gift to her for sure. [emoji106] I'm still trying to convince my wife... Maybe someday [emoji2369].

Josh

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comments. She is a great young lady. I enjoy getting my kids' friends into DE shaving, but this will be the first of one of their female friends.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Good stuff, Lady Gillette’s are fantastic razors. I have one that I use from time to time. Love the long handle. I hope that she likes it as well. She sounds like a really great young lady with some wonderful traits to her.

Top Bottom