What's new

A Scruffy 4,000 Posts!

Mr. Scruffy has broke the 4K! He is a true gentleman and a generous friend. His posts are a great mixture of helpful advice and inanity. Thank you very much Harry and congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks for all of your input. Knowledgeable posters are the backbone of a place like this. Here's to the next 4K!

proxy.php

(even if you have this weird "thing" against penguins. :sad:):001_tt2:

Mr. Scruffy has broke the 4K! He is a true gentleman and a generous friend. His posts are a great mixture of helpful advice and inanity. Thank you very much Harry and congratulations!

I am honored that my inanity is welcomed here. That doesn't say much about you guys, though. :001_smile

proxy.php

(even if you have this weird "thing" against penguins. :sad:):001_tt2:

Catholic school can do that to some folks...

View attachment 101062

Many thanks for all of your input. Knowledgeable posters are the backbone of a place like this. Here's to the next 4K!

You're right. As soon as I find one I'll send him over!

Kudos to a real "gentleman"... For all you do... Thanks Harry

Who you calling "gentleman"? :cursing: Thank you for your support with the B&B PIFS, Brian. Even if you are a yankee. :lol:

Thanks to all of the B&B membership for the information, encouragement and camaraderie shared with me during my short tenure here. I hope to be able to return the same many times over.

Carlin, what are doing hanging around here? You should be hitting the books!!

Congratulations to the Scruffster! He held me down and made me become a Gold Contributor! :scared: Actually, he made it very easy. Thanks, Harry!

Top Bottom