What's new

A reminder for the use of restraint

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
I usually stock up for the year around the holidays because of all the great sale prices.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I usually stock up for the year around the holidays because of all the great sale prices.
Smart

I'm a sucker for those gift sets at Christmas time of aftershave and cologne. Tho I have to be sure the War Department ain't with me! She's related to an angry Bigfoot.

It seems that this year more brick and mortar stores have larger variety of traditional wet shaving products. Most of which appears to be cheap unfortunately.

I don't bother with restraints anymore...it was just too stressful. Now I try to moderate my purchases. I seem to have developed a trigger inside me that says I have gone too far. And in the grand scheme of things I realize this wet-shaving thing isn't such a bad way to spend a few bucks. I don't drink, smoke, and i drive an old beater of a car. Shaving is my simple pleasure.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I don't bother with restraints anymore...it was just too stressful. Now I try to moderate my purchases. I seem to have developed a trigger inside me that says I have gone too far. And in the grand scheme of things I realize this wet-shaving thing isn't such a bad way to spend a few bucks. I don't drink, smoke, and i drive an old beater of a car. Shaving is my simple pleasure.
Well done.

Shaving is now a pleasure! But too many variables for it to be ‘simple’ for me anyway!! :clap: :clap:

Top Bottom