What's new

FS A Real Bunch of Worthless Junk

This is stuff I have laying around because it is just junk. I would not use it and see no real value in it. An old Gillette Gold handle tech. It looks worse in real life. I suppose you could shave with it... if your standards are really low. Next... part of an adjustable Gillette handle... nothing salvageable on it. A new tube of Palmolive shave soap (never used... I would not put that stuff on my face)... you can get these on E-Bay for about 5 bucks... but why would you? Arco is better and much cheaper. Also a rubber-band in reasonably good condition.

$138.00... (sounds high but I am covering shipping and PayPal fees). CONUS only and PayPal Goods and Services only (I would not sell this junk to friends or family)

No! I will not sell the Rubber-band separately.

Attachments

• 2020_May_25_9146_LR.JPG
    2020_May_25_9146_LR.JPG
    619.4 KB · Views: 353

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Well, Gents, as of about 11pm last night, well.... I'll stop beating around the bush....
Your's truly came up with the funds necessary to obtain that high quality worthless junk!

Here I am tootin' my own horn! The real hero of this story is @L.A. Jones .

Well, Gents, as of about 11pm last night, well.... I'll stop beating around the bush....
Your's truly came up with the funds necessary to obtain that high quality worthless junk!

Here I am tootin' my own horn! The real hero of this story is @L.A. Jones .
Congratulations sir on your good fortune. You have procured an epic pile of worthless junk that was highly undervalued.

Just got this bath soap and shave soap from Dr. Squatch. I did not even open them up. Took a whiff and said to myself, "you should send this to Farmer Tan." If it fits in the box I'll toss it in. A bit too much menthol for me. Send me your address and I'll put the package in the mail.

Attachments

• 2020_May_30_0074_LR.JPG
    2020_May_30_0074_LR.JPG
    680 KB · Views: 4

FarmerTan

I really need to make sure I see my neurologist when this pandemic allows!

I had typed out a message to @L.A. Jones on Thursday. I kept thinking, "that Mr Jones is sure in no big hurry to get rid of his worthless junk! He won't even reply to my reply! What a wetshavedjerk!!!"

ADD is real. I typed it, but had never pushed "send!"

So now we are in no doubt as to who the "wetshavedjerk" is! Apologies, Mr La Honazes!

Some will regret not participating... the rewards just got bigger. Found a 60's puck of Colgate Cup Soap, more tallow than the Mug Soap, and a pocket protector (highlighter and pencil not included).

Attachments

• 2020_May_30_0081_LR.JPG
    2020_May_30_0081_LR.JPG
    451.2 KB · Views: 7

FarmerTan

This worthless junk is going to a good home. The end of an actually wonderful day for me! I felt a little bit better than average, and a good friend and his incredible son brought my truck home to me, with his trailer, filled with this. Totally unexpected:
IMG_20200530_193455757.jpg

Then the son, a mechanical engineer, replaced the do-hickey that I had forgotten he had removed from my log splitter. It's the lever that makes it go back and forth. It required two O-rings and a spring and about $7 ! He of course tried to refuse a twenty. But I threatened him with a caning. THEN, he proceeded to fix the jet in my wife's rototiller! Then, best of all, he listened to my stories of how I truly COULD split wood with my "Monster Maul" back in the day. He then picked up one of my other mauls and was explaining some mathematical equation about force and mass and velocity that I almost understood, believe it or not. He explained that he prefers a 6lb maul to an 8 because it takes longer for him to get fatigued.

I am ALWAYS amazed when geniuses speak to me as if I understand them! If I have any genius it is obvious in the choosing of friends.

Thank you friends for putting up with me, Dave

Do you gents think I should DEMAND the inclusion of the pencil and hiliter?!?
Only if you have a Texas Instruments calculator from the 1970's to wear on your belt, or a slide rule to include in the pocket protector. That would complete your outfit. Without it, you're just a poser! But if you do own said calculator or slide rule, then you have every right to demand the pencil & highlighter.

Top Bottom