What's new

FS A Real Bunch of Worthless Junk

This is stuff I have laying around because it is just junk. I would not use it and see no real value in it. An old Gillette Gold handle tech. It looks worse in real life. I suppose you could shave with it... if your standards are really low. Next... part of an adjustable Gillette handle... nothing salvageable on it. A new tube of Palmolive shave soap (never used... I would not put that stuff on my face)... you can get these on E-Bay for about 5 bucks... but why would you? Arco is better and much cheaper. Also a rubber-band in reasonably good condition.

$138.00... (sounds high but I am covering shipping and PayPal fees). CONUS only and PayPal Goods and Services only (I would not sell this junk to friends or family)

No! I will not sell the Rubber-band separately.

Attachments

• 2020_May_25_9146_LR.JPG
    2020_May_25_9146_LR.JPG
    619.4 KB · Views: 353

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I cant believe this is still available. SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THIS SO @FarmerTan DOESNT HAVE TO!!!!
I'm still thinking! The last time I saw this worthless junk I couldn't afford it, and I'm pretty sure the rubber band wasn't for sale.... So, until I know what I will do with the rubber band, I'll be watching... But I think I will come up with something.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm still thinking! The last time I saw this worthless junk I couldn't afford it, and I'm pretty sure the rubber band wasn't for sale.... So, until I know what I will do with the rubber band, I'll be watching... But I think I will come up with something.
My mistake. The rubber band has ALWAYS been part of the deal. I'm REALLY gonna have to come up with a plan. Back later!

It pains me to admit, but I must say "not in". I have no worthy position I could bestow upon the rubber band upon entering my shave den. Correction - "upon entering his shave den". See, I can't even fathom the leadership & authority the rubber band would ascend to upon entering his new den. I am ashamed.

I only hope my admission of failure doesn't get me banned from this fine establishment of rubber enthusiasts.

Top Bottom