What's new

FS A Real Bunch of Worthless Junk

This is stuff I have laying around because it is just junk. I would not use it and see no real value in it. An old Gillette Gold handle tech. It looks worse in real life. I suppose you could shave with it... if your standards are really low. Next... part of an adjustable Gillette handle... nothing salvageable on it. A new tube of Palmolive shave soap (never used... I would not put that stuff on my face)... you can get these on E-Bay for about 5 bucks... but why would you? Arco is better and much cheaper. Also a rubber-band in reasonably good condition.

$138.00... (sounds high but I am covering shipping and PayPal fees). CONUS only and PayPal Goods and Services only (I would not sell this junk to friends or family)

No! I will not sell the Rubber-band separately.

Attachments

• 2020_May_25_9146_LR.JPG
    2020_May_25_9146_LR.JPG
    619.4 KB · Views: 353
I'm not in, but ... I would use the rubber band to strap my tongue to my jaw, because the next time someone at a store tells me to pull my mask up over my nose, they're not going to like what I have to say about that. Glasses and masks don't play well together and I wear glasses. :em1500:

I’m sorry I just couldn’t buy it or be in on the pif... but just know the rubberband would get me in to much trouble with the wife

p.s.really not in I have a mergress long handle on the way that I’m still going to have to explain when it appears in the mail

Last edited:
Would you consider shipping internationally?

I've only just starting my WS journey and I simply don't have enough worthless junk. In fact, I suspect that the small amount of worthless junk that I have been able to scrounge up might in fact be fake worthless junk as I bought it off eBay from a seller called "fakesrus" and it was waaay cheaper than what you are selling yours for.

And I think it originally included 2 x NOS rubber bands.

But yours looks like the real deal. I'm starting to wonder if I've been scammed and mine is some sort of fake worthless junk?

Top Bottom