What's new

FS A Real Bunch of Worthless Junk

This is stuff I have laying around because it is just junk. I would not use it and see no real value in it. An old Gillette Gold handle tech. It looks worse in real life. I suppose you could shave with it... if your standards are really low. Next... part of an adjustable Gillette handle... nothing salvageable on it. A new tube of Palmolive shave soap (never used... I would not put that stuff on my face)... you can get these on E-Bay for about 5 bucks... but why would you? Arco is better and much cheaper. Also a rubber-band in reasonably good condition.

$138.00... (sounds high but I am covering shipping and PayPal fees). CONUS only and PayPal Goods and Services only (I would not sell this junk to friends or family)

No! I will not sell the Rubber-band separately.

Attachments

• 2020_May_25_9146_LR.JPG
    2020_May_25_9146_LR.JPG
    619.4 KB · Views: 353

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I used it today, FINALLY, with a face lather of Old Spice puck soap. No cuts! But I finished it off with a RR German 37 slant or whatever it's called. And use number 8 on a Rockwell blade. BBS.

BUT.....I definitely learned that I need more practice. It was fun, but I was MUCH too lazy and smart to put the blade guard on the opposite side to use it left handed.

So it'll be awhile before I'm brave enough to get into straight razor shaving!

Top Bottom