What's new

FS A Real Bunch of Worthless Junk

This is stuff I have laying around because it is just junk. I would not use it and see no real value in it. An old Gillette Gold handle tech. It looks worse in real life. I suppose you could shave with it... if your standards are really low. Next... part of an adjustable Gillette handle... nothing salvageable on it. A new tube of Palmolive shave soap (never used... I would not put that stuff on my face)... you can get these on E-Bay for about 5 bucks... but why would you? Arco is better and much cheaper. Also a rubber-band in reasonably good condition.

$138.00... (sounds high but I am covering shipping and PayPal fees). CONUS only and PayPal Goods and Services only (I would not sell this junk to friends or family)

No! I will not sell the Rubber-band separately.

Attachments

• 2020_May_25_9146_LR.JPG
    2020_May_25_9146_LR.JPG
    619.4 KB · Views: 353

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
This is stuff I have laying around because it is just junk. I would not use it and see no real value in it. An old Gillette Gold handle tech. It looks worse in real life. I suppose you could shave with it... if your standards are really low. Next... part of an adjustable Gillette handle... nothing salvageable on it. A new tube of Palmolive shave soap (never used... I would not put that stuff on my face)... you can get these on E-Bay for about 5 bucks... but why would you? Arco is better and much cheaper. Also a rubber-band in reasonably good condition.

$138.00... (sounds high but I am covering shipping and PayPal fees). CONUS only and PayPal Goods and Services only (I would not sell this junk to friends or family)

No! I will not sell the Rubber-band separately.
Are you taking offers? :lol:

I know that you won't list the rubber band separately, but would you consider pairing with just the box for the soap as a separate listing? They're much needed components to finish building a slightly slower than the speed of light space craft. By the way could you go in half way to shipping cost to the moon?

In all real seriousness, those are pretty decent shaving items in the right hands. The rubber band is just a added bonus with infinite possibilities.

I really feel like I dont have enough boxes or worthless junk and need more. Cant offer you money but what I do have is EXPOSURE. Thats right, you give me junk and I'll tell the interwebs that you are awesome and should be hit up for other free stuff. What a bargain!!!

I am shocked that this is still available and suggestions that I might should lower the price! Instead I will turn this into a PIF "shipping included" (the tech is actually a good shaver) and throw in a MING Shi 3000S adjustable (used one time... it was ok), ARCO soap, and a few blades. Anyone within CONUS is eligible and to enter:

Just post what you will do with the rubber band. The winner will be selected in the next few days... even earlier if I get bored with the whole affair.

Attachments

• 2020_May_25_0742_LR.JPG
    2020_May_25_0742_LR.JPG
    714.6 KB · Views: 93
With all this social distancing thing and the stay home stay safe orders we have in our state, what I will do with the rubber band can't be explained in this forum (well it could, but the post might be deleted and I might get banned).

Top Bottom