What's new

A question regarding sequence of balm/cream/skin care products and aftershave?

Which do you apply first?

• Balm/cream/skin care products followed by aftershave?

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Aftershave followed by balm/cream/skin care products?

Votes: 38 79.2%

• Total voters

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I use Witch Hazel with Aloe immediately after the shave and after that dries I use Luck Tiger Face Tonic. After the Luck Tiger dries, I use an aftershave splash.

not sure how I missed this :)

for me splash than Neutrogena hydro gel cream (not the water based one) before that I did use some balms some but was never truly happy as they would never quite absorb or some kinda melt off your face when sweating bicycle riding working out etc...

tried it both ways and just prefer the splash first as the wet of the splash helps me use less and thin it out spread it around more :)

a few of the higher end splashes that are almost gelly/balm like I have tried the SV and the Ethos are amazing but the cost is way to much for me when neutrogena hydro gel for me and can use it with any splash product and get the same end result so that is how I came to this setup the old YMMV
also I use such a tiny amount of the Neutrogena the cost of the little jar is not to bad with the cheap splashes

also the no sticky not dry just perfect skin
another bonus I can use this on my whole face with no issues as that is what its made for

NOW that all said I need to play around with just plain witch hazel as I am finding the splashes while fun are so fleeting that I would rather smell good when I want longer and just put that money into some good EDT/EDP for smelling good

Top Bottom