What's new

A pleasant surprise from Valentine's day.!!

My lovely wife surprised me with this beauty for Valentine's day present this afternoon.!!

Heritage collection shaving brush in 26mm two bands Bulb!! In their exclusive gel heritage tips, guaranteed to have super soft tips and super high density. Can't wait to try it in tomorrow's shave :biggrin1:

To be honest I almost don't want to use it, it's a truly beautiful piece of art. Really well made and astonishing attention to detail.

If you are an Ever- Ready fan like me, you will love these replicas from Heritage collection shaving.

aviary-image-1581722182636.jpeg aviary-image-1581722104227.jpeg

Last edited:

Suhrim21

Contributor
The owner is very nice. My mother bought the handle and I sent him a message asking if there was any way he could hold on to the handle for a week until I got paid to get the knot and then put it in and ship. He was very helpful and allowed me to do that so I could get the brush ready to use. I also a while ago got a cmon clone on the bay. The consensus here was it was a heritage collection brush. I asked him about it and was told the person who makes the brushes was not supposed to sell it and well messaged back and forth for a bit. He is down to earth and really wants to be helpful. I also learned he is really big on maintaining the history and heritage of the brushes. It's not about just making clones for him. It's about doing justice and being respectful to the history of the brushes.

Suhrim21

Contributor
These are brushes I've not heard of before. Wow!

Here's a link to the vendor's website in case anyone wants more temptation.

Your wife really came through for Valentine's, sir.

Looking forward to hearing more about the performance of the brushes as you use them. Oh, what is the handle made of? Is it rubber?

Happy shaves,

Jim

The handles are some sort of acrylic. they have a good weight to them. They are definitely not cheap material. The knot in mine is the SHD HMW knot. I've used it about 10 times and it has not shed one hair. Once it is soaked it really feels like the tips are gel. It is a high quality knot that is used.

The owner is very nice. My mother bought the handle and I sent him a message asking if there was any way he could hold on to the handle for a week until I got paid to get the knot and then put it in and ship. He was very helpful and allowed me to do that so I could get the brush ready to use. I also a while ago got a cmon clone on the bay. The consensus here was it was a heritage collection brush. I asked him about it and was told the person who makes the brushes was not supposed to sell it and well messaged back and forth for a bit. He is down to earth and really wants to be helpful. I also learned he is really big on maintaining the history and heritage of the brushes. It's not about just making clones for him. It's about doing justice and being respectful to the history of the brushes.
I absolutely agree with you, Mr. Neil Breed it's a first class gentleman :thumbup: :thumbup::thumbup: