What's new

A PIF, just because I likes ya

Legion

Staff member
I have this roll-able kangaroo travel strop, see. Because of the leather this one ended up a little shorter than usual, but still a very handy 2" x 15.5". I was about to list it on BST, and I thought, nah... I've been on the receiving end of some pretty nice PIF's in my time here on B&B, and it has been a little while since I have given anything away. So it is up for grabs! :w00t:

The strop is vegetable tanned kangaroo hide, which is a great surface to strop on, but also is thin enough, yet strong enough, to allow it to be rolled up and put in a small container for travel. Fits right in your Dopp kit with your razor and brush. The thongs are also roo, so they are nice and strong, you can just hook it up or tie it to what ever is handy when you are on the road.

The PIF is open to all members, new and old, and wherever in the world.

The condition is you have to already be at least a semi-regular straight razor user. A newbie cut on thin roo, and you may have two strops.

Enter by posting the words "B&B ROCKS!" in this thread, and... I dunno, maybe post a joke or a funny picture or something. :wink2:

In a weeks time I'll use some random number picker (maybe my dog) to find the winner. They can have the strop.

Good luck chaps.

proxy.php

proxy.php

this is cool, I'm finally at the point where it's been a while since I've nicked a strop and have been curious what kangaroo is like, but couldn't see buying another just yet.
I'm in. "B&B ROCKS!"

proxy.php

B&B ROCKS!!
After twenty years of shaving himself every morning, a man in a small Southern town decided he had enough. He told his wife that he intended to let the local barber shave him each day. He put on his hat and coat and went to the barber shop which was owned by the pastor of the town Baptist Church. The barber's wife, Grace, was working, so she performed the task

Grace shaved him and sprayed him with lilac water and said, "That will be $20."

The man thought the price was a bit high, but he paid the bill and went to work. The next morning the man looked in the mirror, and his face was as smooth as it had been when he left the barber shop the day before. Not bad, he thought. At least I don't need to get a shave every day.

The next morning, the man's face was still smooth. Two weeks later, the man was still unable to find any trace of whiskers on his face. It was more than he could take, so he returned to the barber shop.

"I thought $20 was high for a shave", he told the barber's wife, "but you must have done a great job. It's been two weeks and my whiskers still haven't started growing back."

The expression on her face didn't even change, expecting his comment. She responded, "You were shaved by Grace. Once shaved, always shaved."

Great PIF thanks

Nice PIF David.

I'm in ... I haven't nicked my first strop so far!

Oh, B&B Rocks! And here's a little joke ...

A kangaroo kept getting out of his enclosure at the zoo. Knowing that he could hop high, the zoo officials put up a ten foot fence. He was out the next morning, just roaming around the zoo.
A twenty foot fence was put up. Again he go out.
When the fence was forty feet high, a camel in the next enclosure asked the kangaroo,
"How high do you think they'll go?"
The kangaroo said, "About a thousand feet, unless somebody locks the gate at night!"

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Wow! I cant believe you are going to PIF a Travel-Roo....put my Pacific Island living, no trip taking, Kamisori loving rear-end in please!

There was this farmer who crossed a Kangaroo with a chicken so he could get larger drumsticks for Kentucky Fried Chicken. 3 years later a reporter dropped by his farm to interview him:

"Gee Mr Legion, you sure do have a lot of Kanga-chickens here."

"Yup, we have 5000 head of Kanga-chickens here. We estimate each chicken easily has 3 pounds of pure meat on each leg, not including the calf muscles..."

"Wow! So how do they taste?"

"Dunno, we haven't been able to bloody catch one yet....."

Wa, wa ,wa, waaaaaaaaa. Everyone don't clap at the same time...

B&B rocks!

"b&b rocks!"

uk classified ads ........you have to love british humor!
These are classified ads, which were actually placed in a u.k. Newspaper.

Free yorkshire terrier.
8 years old.
Hateful little bastard.
Bites!

Free puppies.
1/2 cocker spaniel,
1/2 sneaky neighbour's dog.

Free puppies.
Mother is a kennel club registered german shepherd.
Father is a super dog, able to leap tall fences in a single bound.

Cows, calves: Never bred.
Also 1 gay bull for sale.

Joining nudist colony!
Must sell washer and dryer £100.

Wedding dress for sale .
Worn once by mistake.
Call stephanie.

**** and the winner is... ****

for sale by owner.
Complete set of encyclopaedia britannica, 45 volumes.
Excellent condition, £200 or best offer.
No longer needed, got married, wife knows everything.

B&B ROCKS!!

(and so does legion) i am in need of a decent strop

on a serious note, i just watched a program on pbs about the drought down under and how the roos are entering towns to eat and drink. dingos are pretty much gone, roos breeding more than ever now,,,. a "culling" has been started and the controversy ensues.
auto/roo accidents are all too common. insurance rates must be rising because of all this. (i assume)
do the protesters have any alternate ideas to prevent this? nobody wants to kill them but,,,if they are just going to jump in front of my car??? at least with a "culling" no people are hurt, or cars damaged.
and now somebody gets a strop!!!
:001_unsur

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]B&B ROCKS

DIRTY JOKE II

A white horse fell in a mud puddle. I know, old child's joke.[/FONT]

I would like to join in but I haven't received my first straight and strop from WhippedDog yet. Oh well. Good luck to you all. I have some gloves made with 'Roo leather and they are tough and supple.

However, B&B does rock.

Top Bottom