What's new

A Novel Approach

I've been participating in an extremely interesting thread over at SRP. We've been writing the Great American Novel. As a group.

If you haven't seen this before (and I hadn't) it can be a lot of fun if you actively participate. It's amazing to see the differences between where you think it's going to go and where others take it.

Here are the rules:
  1. Anyone can add to the story
  2. You can ONLY add 3 words at a time
  3. You can't post twice in a row
TRY to keep it decent (...Mods, keep a close eye...with this group, it could go south in a heartbeat!)

So off we go:

================================================== =====================
A Brush With Greatness
by
The Good Folks of B&B

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was the

It was the first day of a very long and devious day. We had been desperately hoping for a new diversion, preferably in the

It was the first day of a very long and devious day. We had been desperately hoping for a new diversion, preferably in the new shaving den

It was the first day of a very long and devious day. We had been desperately hoping for a new diversion, preferably in the new shaving den which was full

It was the first day of a very long and devious day. We had been desperately hoping for a new diversion, preferably in the new shaving den which was full of pungent aromas

It was the first day of a very long and devious day. We had been desperately hoping for a new diversion, preferably in the new shaving den which was full of pungent aromas. The new soaps

It was the first day of a very long and devious day. We had been desperately hoping for a new diversion, preferably in the new shaving den which was full of pungent aromas. The new soaps just came in

It was the first day of a very long and devious day. We had been desperately hoping for a new diversion, preferably in the new shaving den which was full of pungent aromas. The new soaps just came in the nick of

It was the first day of a very long and devious day. We had been desperately hoping for a new diversion, preferably in the new shaving den which was full of pungent aromas. The new soaps just came in the nick of time in thier

It was the first day of a very long and devious day. We had been desperately hoping for a new diversion, preferably in the new shaving den which was full of pungent aromas. The new soaps just came in the nick of time in their beautifuI new packages

It was the first day of a very long and devious day. We had been desperately hoping for a new diversion, preferably in the new shaving den which was full of pungent aromas. The new soaps just came in the nick of time in their beautifuI new packages. I whipped out

It was the first day of a very long and devious day. We had been desperately hoping for a new diversion, preferably in the new shaving den which was full of pungent aromas. The new soaps just came in the nick of time in their beautifuI new packages. I whipped out a huge and

Top Bottom