What's new

A Note from My Son

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Thought I'd share a "note" I recently received from my son. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :001_smile

$Note from My Son.jpg

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
You owe him a letter ... in Benevolent Badger Blue, of course. :wink2:

That would be awesom, if it could be believed. However, he clearly states he is a doctor, yet you can read his penmanship. Therefore I cal BS on the doctor thing. My father and brother are physicians and there is no way either of them could write so legibly. That is great, and he very clearly has a sense of humor.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
That would be awesom, if it could be believed. However, he clearly states he is a doctor, yet you can read his penmanship. Therefore I cal BS on the doctor thing. My father and brother are physicians and there is no way either of them could write so legibly. That is great, and he very clearly has a sense of humor.

Ah, but he also states that he can be imagined in his ivory tower, so no doubt it's a PhD doctor, not medical ...

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
You owe him a letter ... in Benevolent Badger Blue, of course. :wink2:

I owe him a note. :whistling:

Ah, but he also states that he can be imagined in his ivory tower, so no doubt it's a PhD doctor, not medical ...

You are correct. He is currently doing post doc. work in physics. Toward the end of next month I will attend the formal ceremony, where as he says....

"When else but halloween do you get to dress like a wizard?" :smartass:

$Graduate Gown.jpg

It does sort of look like he attended Hogwart's Gryffindor.

Top Bottom