What's new

A non-scientific poll

So cartridge is 60%, electric 22%, DE/SE 12%, Straight is a tad under 1%. Not sure what other (4%) is in this case.

To be noted, the 1% that still go see a barber
$poll.png

I'm always surprised by how many folks actually use electric razors. I realize someone has to be buying them, but I rarely ever discover that a person that actually shaves with an electric razor.

I'm always surprised by how many folks actually use electric razors. I realize someone has to be buying them, but I rarely ever discover that a person that actually shaves with an electric razor.

My father-in-law does. But a cat can lick of his whiskers in a pinch.

I did until I switched to straight.
What I liked about it was that it is fast.

Just over 2000 votes.

Where were these votes collected? France?

I would not be surprised if the corresponding figures for North America and Europe differed.
In North America straight shaving seems to gain more traction than in Europe; on the other hand the share of DE shavers in North America might be lower.
Not even thinking about the rest of the world where it appears to be system razors, or in some countries maybe the occasional DE shaver.

As I said, non scientific poll. When I voted that changed the number for straight. 2000 votes over 6 years without proper sampling is not even woodoo science.
I'd be curious to see what the actual stats are.

Just over 2000 votes.

Where were these votes collected? France?

I would not be surprised if the corresponding figures for North America and Europe differed.

No need to bring North America into the equation; I would not be surprised if the figures for various European countries differed wildly.

Top Bottom