What's new

A New Player in the Brush Biz - Vintage Blades Brand

Just ordered the 24/55mm version in faux ebony. I am real keen to see how it compares to some brand names or the recent WSP 2 band brushes which are of excellent quality but in the $60-80 range. Will report back when tried.

Just ordered the 24/55mm version in faux ebony. I am real keen to see how it compares to some brand names or the recent WSP 2 band brushes which are of excellent quality but in the $60-80 range. Will report back when tried.

I just ordered the same one. I look forward to trying it!

Here is the one that beginish posted, and a similar FS brush in Finest.

$photobb.jpg$franks.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say about this brush is WOW is it ever soft. beginish described it perfectly gel like. The dry badger hair does have a slight curling at the tip and is scratchy when dry but once it is wet this brush changes it's personality. For a $30.00 brush I don't even know what more to say. If you like very soft gel like brushes get two of these. Oh and BTW almost no funk in this brush.

All I can say about this brush is WOW is it ever soft. beginish described it perfectly gel like. The dry badger hair does have a slight curling at the tip and is scratchy when dry but once it is wet this brush changes it's personality. For a $30.00 brush I don't even know what more to say. If you like very soft gel like brushes get two of these. Oh and BTW almost no funk in this brush.

Great news, thanks for the update! I don't get mine until later this week, so I will have to wait.

Well, gentlemen, you talked me into it. I don't like dropping a whole bunch of money on brushes (college loans still being paid off has a lot to do with that), and I need another good soap brush.

Good on ya! Look forward to reading more reviews on this one for sure. It's pure magic when you get the brush wet. I still can't believe it feels that scrubby when dry and then POOF smooth gel like softness. It's crazy. You will enjoy if that's the kind of brush you like.

Just ordered mine! 20mm and some RazoRock soap, violet. From what I've heard, sounds like a steal for the price...

Last edited:
Hope you find one Paul. The quality and softness are fantastic. Only time will tell on the durability of this brush. I can say I look forward to getting to know this thing.

Used mine for the first time this morning. Great brush. Good backbone, soft gel-like tips as mentioned by others previously. Highly recommended.

Top Bottom