What's new

A new introduction...

Hello, my name is Allan, I'm 23 years old and from Denmark, so I'm probably considered one of the younger guys around these blocks lol. I first registered to Badger and Blade in 2015 when i was 18 years old, at this time I had been DE wetshaving for maybe 6 months, I have been wetshaving since then. Now I'm 23, I never really liked using forums, so that explains why I have been inactive for 5 or so years.
I never stopped wetshaving though, but I have just been focusing on other things in my life. So it while wetshaving has not been much of a "hobby" to me I still used my Gillete Slim Adjustable on a daily basis.
Recently I have started to gain that "itch" and passion back for wetshaving, and have now moved on to straight razor shaving. I still use a DE from time to time, but I really enjoy using a Straight razor.
I'm using a W&B "Special" 6/8 as my daily driver, I am looking to get myself some older Sheffield razors that I can restore and get back into the game. I recently got myself a W&B FBU for a decent price on ebay (Auction must have been overlooked, as only me and one other guy was bidding on it)
I'll probably post more about that restoration project once I get the razor..

Hello, my name is Allan, I'm 23 years old and from Denmark, so I'm probably considered one of the younger guys around these blocks lol. I first registered to Badger and Blade in 2015 when i was 18 years old, at this time I had been DE wetshaving for maybe 6 months, I have been wetshaving since then. Now I'm 23, I never really liked using forums, so that explains why I have been inactive for 5 or so years.
I never stopped wetshaving though, but I have just been focusing on other things in my life. So it while wetshaving has not been much of a "hobby" to me I still used my Gillete Slim Adjustable on a daily basis.
Recently I have started to gain that "itch" and passion back for wetshaving, and have now moved on to straight razor shaving. I still use a DE from time to time, but I really enjoy using a Straight razor.
I'm using a W&B "Special" 6/8 as my daily driver, I am looking to get myself some older Sheffield razors that I can restore and get back into the game. I recently got myself a W&B FBU for a decent price on ebay (Auction must have been overlooked, as only me and one other guy was bidding on it)
I'll probably post more about that restoration project once I get the razor..
Welcome Allan!

Top Bottom