What's new

A little stiffer brush...

Scotto said:
I am getting tempted to just buy Sam a couple of brushes so I can stop reading about all this.... :rolleyes: :wink:

Someone owes me a new keyboard...and pass the Windex, I think I can salvage the monitor!
:eek: :biggrin: :lol:

Randy

Scotto said:
I am getting tempted to just buy Sam a couple of brushes so I can stop reading about all this.... :rolleyes: :wink:

I'm not that tempted but surely this can't continue much longer.:a3:

Sam, buy a brush.........NOW!

S

Sam

Ill be holding a Chubby tomorrow or this weekend. But if anyone wants to let me bum a PJ3, I can compare. Scotto, no need to buy me one, I have about $250 or so sitting in paypal right now

Sam

Sam said:
Ill be holding a Chubby tomorrow or this weekend. But if anyone wants to let me bum a PJ3, I can compare. Scotto, no need to buy me one, I have about $250 or so sitting in paypal right now

Sam

AHHHHH SAM!!! Rik offered to let you bum one for the cost of shipping - and only shipping one way, where as to "bum" one off of someone who currently owns it you'd have to pay shipping both ways!!

AHHHHH - Sam..... yer gonna make us all bald! :lol:

joel said:
AHHHHH SAM!!! Rik offered to let you bum one for the cost of shipping - and only shipping one way, where as to "bum" one off of someone who currently owns it you'd have to pay shipping both ways!!

AHHHHH - Sam..... yer gonna make us all bald! :lol:

Not me. Not gonna bother me at all!

Randy

JOEL...you have a pm!

rtaylor61 said:
Not me. Not gonna bother me at all!

Randy

JOEL...you have a pm!
Randy, Clearly you must have been adorned with a lush full head of hair that never recedes. I did interpret your response correctly didn't I? :wink2: :smile:

Rik said:
Randy, Clearly you must have been adorned with a lush full head of hair that never recedes. I did interpret your response correctly didn't I? :wink2: :smile:

Absolutely. I have been blessed. My sister always hated me because I have the good hair. And just to **** her off...I wear it longer than she wears hers!

Randy

Top Bottom