What's new

A Little More Love For the Captain

I wanted to take a moment to praise Scott over at Captain's Choice!

I was having an issue with a bottle of CO9T that I bought from Amazon instead of directly from him. Long story short, he sent me a new bottle to compare, and I figured out that I was the cause of the issue (not using a big enough splash, go figure). He would not let me pay him for the extra bottle he sent.

In case it wasn't already known, the Captain is a Class Act!
:boat: :thumbup:

I've been saving up to buy all the soaps and aftershaves. I only have a smattering of almost everything already as samples but I still want the full tubs and bottles.

I've been saving up to buy all the soaps and aftershaves. I only have a smattering of almost everything already as samples but I still want the full tubs and bottles.
You won't regret that, I have them all and the only downside is choosing, glad I get to do this every day!

Since I got to keep the extra bottle, I am PIFing it in the General Discussion forum. Everyone head over there for your chance!

Since I got to keep the extra bottle, I am PIFing it in the General Discussion forum. Everyone head over there for your chance!
I did the same thing with an extra tub of soap I had, it's best to share the wealth to those who need to become part of our crew!

Top Bottom