What's new

A life time opportunity that only happens for very few!

CASED TECHMATIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikkel!!!!!!!!

Mikkel, it is safe to say that this vintage razor score will never be beat. Ever. Anywhere. So immensely happy for you. And great story to share, thank you so much!!!

I think now it is safe to say that Denmark has the highest number of Techmatics per capita in the world :laugh:

Last edited:

Mikkel!!!!!!!!

Mikkel, it is safe to say that this vintage razor score will never be beat. Ever. Anywhere. So immensely happy for you. And great story to share, thank you so much!!!

I think now it is safe to say that Denmark has the highest number of Techmatics per capita in the world :laugh:

Someday, people will wonder how the hell did all those super rare and well preserved vintage razors ended up in Denmark :D.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
1651876466040.gif

The pair is the 'NEW Aristocrat' which was sold for 75USD back in the day which was crazy money and to my knowledge one of if not the most expensive set 'Gillette' ever sold. The 'President'-version was no way near as fancy and had a price tag of "only" 25USD at the time 😅
😃

Last edited by a moderator:
What Ivan said! (And everyone else for that matter... Don't worry about the gold you spent. Remember: it's only pavement in Heaven!

You can ALWAYS make more money; you will most likely never find another "ready made" collection like this my friend!

Question: do you plan on using any of them? I'll probably be hated by a few here, but I honestly I'd just keep them untouched and as safe as possible.
Thank you for the kind words. I already have user friendly versions of multiple razors in the pictures for shaving. None of them are completely out of question, but I'm 99% sure I will never use the 'Techmatic'-razor considering its complexity and rarity 🙂

Mikkel!!!!!!!!

Thank you Peter. A true pleasure to share with all of you other great enthusiasts.

I told you I had a little surprise 😉

Top Bottom