What's new

A good winter cream?

Greetings all!

As we all know the weather (for most of us) has been getting a bit chilly, and personally I know I have a trip or two to the mountain planned (skiing). I'm curious what everyone considers almost a warming cream, similar to how Proraso Green is cooling.

Thank you!

TOBS Sandalwood seems to hold up as a good winter cream. It doesn't necessarily warm the skin, but it feels right.

I have RR MF thermal mud soap, but it was a limited addition and would be very hard to find. Proraso red does not warm, but is nice in the cooler months. You could always lather in in a scuttle to make it warm.

So generally Im thinking Sandalwood is my best bet, that Thermal mud soap seems rather interesting I shall look it up. Thanks!!

Tabac has a good winter scent. About ready to break out the Queen Charlotte Cayman. It's a bay rum scent that goes well in the winter time.

You really can't go wrong with a sandalwood scented cream, or Tabac for that matter. To spice it up a bit, I also like the C&E West Indian Lime in the winter. It reminds me of a warm beach somewhere instead of the cold! :)

Top Bottom