What's new

A Good Fougere or Chypre?

Hey, I resemble that remark. :thumbup1:
Heeheeheee I own too many bottles... I'm already giving some away. In the end, I want my top 5, plus perhaps another 5 or so for interest. No need for more.
Though I must say: going through my 'scent box' can be a fun discovery trip sort of thing...

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
It's not in your price range..... but in the chypre genre Chanel Pour Monsieur (1955) can not be beat. I got mine through strawberrynet.

Discount Perfume, Skincare & Makeup - StrawberryNET.com | Free Worldwide Shipping

The longevity is not good, but it is wonderful while it lasts.

Ben

Just had a bottle of Chanel Pour Monsieur EdP (Took a chance on a blind buy) and it's amazing! Can't compare it to the EdT (hard to find state side) but the EdP is magnificent in it's own right!

Just had a bottle of Chanel Pour Monsieur EdP (Took a chance on a blind buy) and it's amazing! Can't compare it to the EdT (hard to find state side) but the EdP is magnificent in it's own right!
Is this vintage? How about longevity? I like PM but the new version just doesn't last at all...

I'd recommend trying Van Cleef & Arples Tsar - vintage is kind of hard to come by, but current formualtion is not too bad either - and very inexpensive!

I'd recommend trying Van Cleef & Arples Tsar - vintage is kind of hard to come by, but current formualtion is not too bad either - and very inexpensive!
This sounds very good... But I'm looking for something sharp green, pungent, not soft.
If you're familiar with the note of lemon Verbana you'll know what I'm talking about .

Top Bottom