What's new

A girl who straight razor shaves

A woman using a straight razor! :scared: Oh my what will happen next? Women being allowed to get driver licences, allowed to get higher education or even having managerial positions?

This must stop here and now! I'll imediately saddle my horse and ride to the royal palace to file a complaint. The king surely wont tolerate this. :c13:

On a more serious note: Women do have facial hair, most of them don't have as heavy growth as the average man, but most women trim their facial hair or they'll at least get some sort of moustache. What they don't do however is to talk about their facial hair. Men are supposed to believe that women have a large mane on their heads and otherwise no visible hairgrowth at all. The truth is that women used their husband's straight razor back in the old days and only a few years after the entry of the DE razor female versions of it were introduced. The rumour says that Marilyn Monroe shaved her face on a daily basis and that doesn't stop me from thinking of her as one of the most beautiful and feminine women that ever lived.

To summarize the above tedious ranting: I can't see anything odd about a woman using a straight razor and being good at it.:001_smile
Women have their secrets and I am happy for them to remain a secret. One reason that I started using a straight razor was so that my wife stopped shaving her legs with my razor. So far so good.

Women, particularly older women, do have facial hair. I’ve encouraged my four year old daughter to give her grandad a hard time about his unsightly moustache which has been a great joke. What I wasn’t expecting was for her to get into her grandmother for her unshaven appearance. I can assure you that it was most embarrassing for all assembled at the breakfast table the morning that she sternly instructed her Nanny to shave her whiskers! Nanny’s protests fell on deaf ears and no one could help her. By the afternoon the whiskers were gone. I don’t think it was a straight razor but something happened.

Last edited:
Oh No no no just No I never thought I would say this but times are changing, I don't know if it's for the better or worse. The wife and I were shopping in town when we see a group of students from the Uni walking down towards us, and my jaw dropped they were wearing full make-up.

Come on I can understand women using a razor to scrape the dead cells from the face, but to see men in make-up don't tell me that's to hide the 5 o'clock shadow.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
A woman using a straight razor! :scared: Oh my what will happen next? Women being allowed to get driver licences, allowed to get higher education or even having managerial positions?

What started it all was giving them the vote. I think that first happened in New Zealand.

My daughter tried deplaning. I offered one of my razors but she insisted on a dedicated deplaning tool. It sort of looks like a scalpel. She did cut herself a little and she says her face felt a little burned. I told her that was razor burn and if you are going to try to scrap your dead skin cells off with a blade it is probably unavoidable. I offered some balm but she declined. She hasn't tried again since this little experiment.

Oh No no no just No I never thought I would say this but times are changing, I don't know if it's for the better or worse. The wife and I were shopping in town when we see a group of students from the Uni walking down towards us, and my jaw dropped they were wearing full make-up.

Come on I can understand women using a razor to scrape the dead cells from the face, but to see men in make-up don't tell me that's to hide the 5 o'clock shadow.
The guy who works in a local fast food drive-thru had French nails. He cut them, but then he painted them with blue sparkly fingernail polish. I went to a bead show on Friday, and a man was wearing whatever you call those one piece women's outfits with short shorts on the bottom and a top with straps, and he carried a purse. So much confusion these days.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
She does a good job at it. It must be more relaxing than waxing.

I've seen a Japanese barber shave a gents forehead and ears before.

She does a good job at it. It must be more relaxing than waxing.

I've seen a Japanese barber shave a gents forehead and ears before.
Doesn't everyone shave their ears? My very nice female barber usually sighs and get a slightly disgusted expression before she quickly goes over my ears with electric clippers without asking for permission.

Now think about it you have met a nice girl and you walk into her bathroom first time and you see a straight razor with a strop, brush, soap etc…..
Be honest would you think they were heirs……
Or would you be shocked walking in the bathroom while she was shaving with something you are still scared ****less for….
I would be carefull for arguments in the bathroom though…. Remember bobbit and that was with scissors.
And yes as long as they do not nick my razor all the time and leave a blunt blade I do not mind. Might ask the cool girl to shave me or teach me to use a straight.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Or use a straight razor for the win.
The Gold Dollar W59 works well for shaving inside of nostrils and ear canals.
IMG_20200628_102206.jpg

The Ritual Shave lady on YouTube used to shave her legs with a straight razor. Not sure if she is still making videos.

"... I went to a bead show on Friday, and a man was wearing whatever you call those one piece women's outfits with short shorts on the bottom and a top with straps, and he carried a purse. So much confusion these days."

My wife and I were in a checkout line a few weeks back and saw a guy about 6'-2" and stick skinny in a one-piece mini-dress. There was zero confusion on our part, as this was one very hairy dude that would (had he shaved any part/portion of his body) get a 4 o'clock shadow no matter what. Wait, I take that back, there was some confusion on the face of the 5' female cashier (with a different vantage point than my 6'). She kept a professional demeanor as she checked him out, but had a slight confused/amused look on her face as he left and we approached. She kept it together until she welcomed us and I gave a quick nod toward the door and said, "kinda redefines the term "Tuck Rule," now doesn't it?"

Top Bottom