What's new

A Gift to make Smiles 🙂

Can't wait to see it 🥰
It's been quite a journey (from the US to my place, from here to Shavemac and back again), but today the mail man handed over a nice parcel...

Thank you so much @Nick Obermire and @Graydog for making this wonderful PIF happen!

I haven't had the opportunity to take proper pics as yet, however, here's an initial pic from the unboxing.

20211028_115423-01-01.jpeg

THANK YOU!
🥰

Last edited:

Graydog

Biblical Innards
It's been quite a journey (from the US to my place, from here to Shavemac and back again), but today the mail man handed over a nice parcel...

Thank you so much @Nick Obermire and @Graydog for making this wonderful PIF happen!

I haven't had the opportunity to take proper pics as yet, however, here's an initial pic from the unboxing.

View attachment 1353604

THANK YOU!
🥰
Beautiful 🥰 I hope it serves you well for many years and make sure to post a picture after you have used it so we can see that beautiful knot all bloomed out .

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.

View attachment 1353604

THANK YOU!
🥰
Masterpiece! Congrats!

Beautiful 🥰 I hope it serves you well for many years and make sure to post a picture after you have used it so we can see that beautiful knot all bloomed out .
Thank you.
Will do, Steve, for sure! Prior to the first use I'll do some cleaning swirls to get rid of the (moderate) funk of the knot. The debut shave will take place on November 1st (as soon as SOCTOBER is over). Can't wait. 😍

Last edited:
Top Bottom