What's new

A funny review of Clubman aftershave (not mine)

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Found this online - very funny! A review of Clubman aftershave, apparently from Amazon.

"Want to smell like some cheese-eating high school boy? Slather on some Axe. Maybe you want to smell like a Radio Shack sales guy? Try the Old Spice. A science teacher limping toward retirement? Aqua Velva is your scent. But if you want to smell like a MAN, you need to be using Clubman. When I say man, I mean Jack Palance, Jack Lord. and Jack Kennedy. Or Chuck Yeager, Chuck Norris, and Chuck Connors. Even guys not named Jack or Chuck - I'm looking at you, Sean Connery. Sure, Clubman is like a thousand tiny daggers stabbing your face, but it's worth it. I was smart enough to start using this stuff when I was 15, and I still get compliments. And broads. Am I going to apologize for calling women 'broads'? Yes, right after I splash on some Clinique For Men Oil Control Exfoliating Tonic. So never."

Found this online - very funny! A review of Clubman aftershave, apparently from Amazon.

"Want to smell like some cheese-eating high school boy? Slather on some Axe. Maybe you want to smell like a Radio Shack sales guy? Try the Old Spice. A science teacher limping toward retirement? Aqua Velva is your scent. But if you want to smell like a MAN, you need to be using Clubman. When I say man, I mean Jack Palance, Jack Lord. and Jack Kennedy. Or Chuck Yeager, Chuck Norris, and Chuck Connors. Even guys not named Jack or Chuck - I'm looking at you, Sean Connery. Sure, Clubman is like a thousand tiny daggers stabbing your face, but it's worth it. I was smart enough to start using this stuff when I was 15, and I still get compliments. And broads. Am I going to apologize for calling women 'broads'? Yes, right after I splash on some Clinique For Men Oil Control Exfoliating Tonic. So never."

Post of the day (on Clubman Friday, no less)!! :a29: :a29:

proxy.php

There are a lot more, but this one here takes the cake.
"While merely holding this bottle to pay for it, I impregnated the lady at the cash register when her eyes met mine."

Top Bottom