What's new

A free Wet Shaving spreadsheet - A tool for record keeping and sampling

Gentlemen and Gentleladies,

Take a peek. I made up an EXCEL spreadsheet in order to keep up after all of the samples that I've received and have sampled in the stores.

It's free if you'd like to have an empty copy. Just send me an email to joedydrulia@ H O T M A I L . C O M (without all of the spaces) with a subject line Wet Shaving Speadsheet so I can spot it in the mass of spam.

If there is a way to attach it on B&B as a sticky (Joel, can this be done?), I'd be happy to post it as well.

-joedy

Joedy,
Nicely done.

Have you considered further breaking down your evaluations and putting them in the review section? They could certainly be effectively utilized in that setting as well.

Hi all:

Is it possible without extreme effort to come up with a common spreadsheet that everyone can: register their impressions of popular products and/or introduce new products for the review of other members?

Opinions can be aggregated in a manner similar to the polls in the review section.

Then in one location there would be the aggregated opinion of the entire group. At the same time each entry would be available for review. You could make queries like: "all lather recommendations by guenron" or "all brush recomendations by joel"

Easy to dream up - difficult to create. Kinda like time travel.

Bob

JAG said:
...Easy to dream up - difficult to create. Kinda like time travel.

Bob

Hey, I time travel every single day... It's just that my body doesn't seem go to along for the ride.

Nice idea. I like the idea of a one, shot list of the collective minds.

Since we've all be assimilated into the Shaving Borg Collective, anyway, I'm sure that there is a way.

-joedy

Scotto said:
Just keep saying, " I am not a shavegeek..." :lol:

Scotto,

I gotta level with you...

<LEANS IN CLOSER.... SPOOKY MUSIC STARTS TO PLAY IN THE BACKGROUND>

<WHISPERS>

I don't think it's working, buddy. But you're still cool, man.

-joedy

Joedy said:
Since we've all be assimilated into the Shaving Borg Collective, anyway, I'm sure that there is a way.

-joedy

great idea!

your addition to the collective enriches us all.:a29:

Marty

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Joedy-

I hope you realize that you've been called a shavegeek by someone who has a brush with his name on it.:lol:

ouch said:
Joedy-

I hope you realize that you've been called a shavegeek by someone who has a brush with his name on it.:lol:

Are you talking about the guy who has expiration dates on his custom made, laser etched DE blades?

:blink:

-joedy

Top Bottom