What's new

A first look

IMG_4586.jpg

Tell me how to get on the tester list! I already have experience with the AS and so would be a good person to test the soap.

We are presently concluding getting the scent concentration just right for the cream. I have been shaving with the cream a lot to sort out the degree of strength that we want (oh, the burden of small business... :001_302:) and am here to tell you - I see this being a real hit in all of our product categories. I don't think it is just me, this scent is so appealing, it just is.

Timeframe-wise, we hope to be able to release the cream, soap, and balm by June. Stay tuned here for the latest and thanks to each of you for your support.

20180517_105136.jpg

I am a lucky man !

I contacted Scott at Captain's Choice to try the Venture shaving cream. Scott is a gentelmen and he is fast to answer e-mails.

A sample of Venture shaving cream was sent to me and Scott asked me to do an honest review of the product on B&B.

I used the sample for the last 4 shaves and i must say... I just can't wait until july to buy the full size !

The scent is clearly inspired by Creed Aventus. I think the scent strength is perfect (ymmv)

I am not that good with descriptions but i would say: "This is what a man should smell like!"

I am a Captain's Choice fan and this Venture scent is, as always with all there products, "right on the spot".

Don't hesitate and put it on youre list for july !

View attachment 884728

I am a lucky man !

I contacted Scott at Captain's Choice to try the Venture shaving cream. Scott is a gentelmen and he is fast to answer e-mails.

A sample of Venture shaving cream was sent to me and Scott asked me to do an honest review of the product on B&B.

I used the sample for the last 4 shaves and i must say... I just can't wait until july to buy the full size !

The scent is clearly inspired by Creed Aventus. I think the scent strength is perfect (ymmv)

I am not that good with descriptions but i would say: "This is what a man should smell like!"

I am a Captain's Choice fan and this Venture scent is, as always with all there products, "right on the spot".

Don't hesitate and put it on youre list for july !

Lucky man indeed!

I’m very much looking forward to the full product line release. It’s already on my b-day wish list!

We’re you able to pair it with the AS? That stuff is liquid gold!

Lucky man indeed!

I’m very much looking forward to the full product line release. It’s already on my b-day wish list!

We’re you able to pair it with the AS? That stuff is liquid gold!

In july it will be on my list.

Did you try it youre self ?

Top Bottom