What's new

A few shaves in- and a question.

Seems to be more of a problem from some on the straight forums than others. @steveclarkus is the member I consider to be the most helpful because he took the time to reach out and explain many processes. We've become good friends. I recommend him to new members that might want to have their questions answered. Being retired, he doesn't have anything else to do.....LOL!!!!!:a29:Thanks again, Skinny Steve...….:)
Thanks, I'm sure Steve appreciates you pimping him out for noobs to pester with questions. Hahahaha
I have been getting great help in the couple weeks I've been a member of this forum. There are genuinely good, kind and helpful men here that want the newcomers to feel comfortable and get the information that will help the rookies be the best they can be and enjoy shaving.

Thanks, I'm sure Steve appreciates you pimping him out for noobs to pester with questions. Hahahaha
I have been getting great help in the couple weeks I've been a member of this forum. There are genuinely good, kind and helpful men here that want the newcomers to feel comfortable and get the information that will help the rookies be the best they can be and enjoy shaving.

He never considers it pestering. He's sharpened and mailed at his cost to members all over the world.

+1 on @steveclarkus he’s the best!

The community here in general has been amazing, so many helpful shavers sharing their own hard earned expertise, advice, and time (and hardware too, which is amazing in a different way).

Steve really stands out even among this community though, and is an unbelievable gentleman in the best traditions of the word.

Top Bottom