What's new

A few random questions on SE razors

Yep the original has the clicky pivoting head.
Sorry to be a pain but I don’t see the Yaqi katana that pivots . 🤷🏻‍♂️. Are you able to shoot me the one you’re referring to?
No, I meant email MARS. Their email address is on their site - Mars Home - https://marsrazor.com/

"info" at (@)

marsrazor.com
oh, yeah I’m looking more for the challenger razor of the bunch . Those seem hard to find and I can not get info on where to purchase it .

To the best of my knowledge, there are just over ten SE type razors that use half DE shavette blades. Some have a pivot, some have not.
  1. The Focus Dynamic R48 ( now in stainless as the R50). Shavette blade, pivoting, mild.
Focus dynamic still exists, but isn't mentioned much anymore. Mild
According to The Superior Shave, the 2nd Generation Focus Dynamic (called "ECO") is aggressive. They apparently fixed the problem that made loading the blade problematic, but also made the razor much more aggressive.

Hey all,

I was just Looking to see if anyone knows the following. It’s been a while since I’ve been out of the game.

1) why the Broman is no longer sold anywhere ? Are they shut down?

2) does anyone know where to find the Indian made challenger razor that takes half de blades once sold by global shave club?

3) anyone have experience with the Focus R50 razor?
Leaf Twig is a superb razor, very easy to use great shave with 3 passes,the Focus did not suit me, couldn’t get a decent shave out of it.

Top Bottom