What's new

A few of our shaving soaps

Saw Chris baileys review on the savannah sunrise on YouTube and was very interested a while back. Unfortunately I couldn't find a way to order. Now I can! I just need to look through the others as I love citrus scents. I'll b ordering soon!

I hope you enjoy both of them, Hydra has become a big fan favorite!

Thanks! The scents r right up my alley. I was gonna order the green monster too but I have quite a few lime scents already but urs is totally different so that's on my list now. I'm also intrigued by hex, Aphrodite and classic. Hopefully someone will order these and give some feedback.

There are a couple of threads on the main soap forum, they just don't stay very long as most people have never heard of us.

Well, I just place my order for Hex! I was gonna get one of the bigger name soaps I've been wanting to try, but I like to give newer guys a shot. Looking forward to it!

Out of curiosity, what is your turnaround time for shipping out orders?

Normally within a day or two, my wife and I both work a ton of hours at our day jobs but we try to have it out as soon as possible.

We currently spend each day off making 34lbs of soap and our evenings are reserved for labeling and shipping. Very soon Kim will be going full time as keeping up with our wholesale and retail orders is will be impossible.

We currently spend each day off making 34lbs of soap and our evenings are reserved for labeling and shipping. Very soon Kim will be going full time as keeping up with our wholesale and retail orders is will be impossible.

That sounds like you are growing which is a good problem to have. Best of luck to you

Thank you sir! We are growing rather quickly which we have zero complaints about! We are thrilled that people enjoy our products and that we have been so well received by the wet shaving community.

That sounds like you are growing which is a good problem to have. Best of luck to you

I was checking out the site (nice soaps!) and found another reason to support Dr. Jon's

10% of all sales in February are being donated to the Humane Society!

Kim and I try to donate at least 5 days a month to a local shelter, with the current volume of soap we are having to produce it looks like that won't be possible for the next couple of months. We still want to do our part so for the rest of February we will be donating 10% of every sale to the Humane Society of the United States. Keep yourself smooth and help out our furry friends in the process!

I think the logo is a perfect fit. Plus with you being the model it (in my mind) really personalizes your company.

It personalizes it but sometimes in a bad way. I recently had a customer refer to the "distinguished old guy" in the logo, I politely pointed out that I am only 38!

I think the logo is a perfect fit. Plus with you being the model it (in my mind) really personalizes your company.

Top Bottom