What's new

A few of our shaving soaps

We dont have a store front .....yet. You can stop by Rivers Edge Cutlery in Columbus and check us out, they carry all of our products.

Do you have a storefront in Delaware? I'm semi-local and would love to swing by and check out your products.

They sell the 4oz and 2oz tins. They have samples out to smell so you can see which ones you like without buying blind.

I really like your labeling, and the photos on the website are gorgeous! If a soap says "made with essential oils" does that mean only EOs and no fragrance oil? If it is only EOs are they only the ones listed on the scent, or are there others (I'm attempting to avoid a long list of things I'm allergic to)? My skin can be super picky and I normally buy things that are unscented, that I can test first to make, or where I know all ingredients are disclosed to make sure I don't get hives.

The Classic looks like a great scent!

Any of our soaps that say EO only use EO and only the ones listed. Hex, Classic, Hydra and BGM are all 100% EO, Anne Bonny has a black tea fragrance oil and I use actual rum since I don't like the available rum oils.

Just popping back in to say that these soaps r still performing wonderfully! Also found out that Folsom shambala pairs wonderfully with savannah sunrise. At least to my nose they really compliment each other.

Went to Rivers Edge Cutlery today and picked up some Hydra and Big Green Monster. Though I'm not gonna use it tonight. Having a theme night from a different Maker. Just got a new razor and some cream that I wanna use together!

Make sure to let me know what you think after you give it a go!

Went to Rivers Edge Cutlery today and picked up some Hydra and Big Green Monster. Though I'm not gonna use it tonight. Having a theme night from a different Maker. Just got a new razor and some cream that I wanna use together!

Top Bottom