What's new

A few of our shaving soaps

All of our shaving soap is made Shea butter, Mango butter, Avocado oil, Castor oil, Extra Virgin Coconut oil, Meadowfoam oil and Evening Primrose oil. We pride ourselves on the quality of our ingredients and the post shave feel that comes with it. You can check us out at www.Drjonshandcraftedsoapco.com

$_MG_3634.jpg$_MG_0037.jpg$_MG_0044 (1).jpg$_MG_0050 (1).jpg$_MG_0039.jpg

Thanks guys, we try very hard to come up with a great product and pair it with quality packaging. Glad to see our packaging efforts didn't go to waste.

Peter, it is not a Glycerin based soap, I make everything from scratch by hand. The first soap I tried making was a melt and pour with a little EO added, it worked fine but felt a little like cheating to me and didn't offer any quality that I deemed special. I played around with an assortment of ingredients until I came up with a recipe that was exactly what I wanted, I found that the addition of Meadow Foam oil and Evening Primrose oil to the more traditional ingredients gave our soap not only tremendous cushion and slickness but an amazing moisturizing property as well. I'm fairly happy with the end result.

will you be including the savannah in the sample pack any time soon? or could we sub something else out for it? please let me know thanks

Our intention is to leave the sample pack as our original five fragrances, we want to always make sure to give love to what we started with. That being said, I am more than happy to substitute for anyone here on B&B. Just shoot an email or PM letting me know what you want to sub in and I will build a private coupon code to adjust the price to match the sample pack.

i would probably just want to swap the Anne Bonny out for the savannah. i like the scent notes of the bonny but my wife HATES that type of profile (bay rum type scents) so i have to limit the use of those to when i go away for work or when she is not there lol. otherwise i would love to try the rest listed

Love the soap !! I own several and they are all great . But if I had to choose one it would be Anne Bonny !! Love me some Bay rum. My hats off to you Dr. Jon. great product !! When I get back to work I want to get the Savannah and the Big Green Monster. Keep your fingers crossed its soon ( been 6 months) .

Jon,

Any chance of you offering some smaller samples? Maybe say 1/2 oz or so. Even in a sample pack with one of each scent is fine. I know it's a pain but I really wish more vendors would do this. After about three shaves I know if I'll be buying a tub or not.

I love to try new things but have way too many unused tubs of soaps around that I bought blind and didn't care for.

We don't have any plans to offer smaller sample sizes at this time, our product will be offered by a retailer that does smaller sample sizes starting in March. Hopefully that will help.

Jon,

Any chance of you offering some smaller samples? Maybe say 1/2 oz or so. Even in a sample pack with one of each scent is fine. I know it's a pain but I really wish more vendors would do this. After about three shaves I know if I'll be buying a tub or not.

I love to try new things but have way too many unused tubs of soaps around that I bought blind and didn't care for.

I hope you find work soon, being off work is never a fun situation. Glad you like the Anne Bonny!

Love the soap !! I own several and they are all great . But if I had to choose one it would be Anne Bonny !! Love me some Bay rum. My hats off to you Dr. Jon. great product !! When I get back to work I want to get the Savannah and the Big Green Monster. Keep your fingers crossed its soon ( been 6 months) .

What do you feel is the most defining part of your soaps? Is it the lather? the scent? the consistency? the moisturizing effect? etc.. I am just interested to know what you feel sets your soaps apart.

I honestly think we have two things really going for us. First I feel that all of our scents are very unique, our scents may not be for everyone but we go out of our way to make sure they are something you haven't tried before. Secondly I think the slickness of our lather is top notch, not saying it's the absolute best but it's definetly at the top.

What do you feel is the most defining part of your soaps? Is it the lather? the scent? the consistency? the moisturizing effect? etc.. I am just interested to know what you feel sets your soaps apart.

Last edited:
Top Bottom