What's new

A Few More RazoRock Reviews

Hey guys, a couple of weeks ago I did a review on One X and enjoyed it so much I ordered a few more RazoRock soaps.

S. Maria- I bought this one as a cheap workhorse, thinking it was similar to Proraso green. Proraso is a great cream I use a lot, but dries my face out. The S. Maria is very similar, easy to build a lather and was very slick. The one up it has on Proraso is that it has lanolin and my face felt great post shave.

Don Marco- This soap smelt incredible. I love citrus smelling soap and this hits the mark! Call me crazy but I believe this was the slickest soap out of the bunch. Face felt good after the shave, no dryness.

Tight Buns- This was the best smelling soap of the bunch. It smells very sweet, and I caught myself sneaking into the bathroom at times to take a whiff. Like the other soaps this was great performer.

Mudder Focker- The was my favorite hands down. It has a very earthy, cinnamon smell if that makes sense. This soap has the best post shave feel I have ever had. My skin was so soft and smooth I couldn't believe it. I definitely recommend this one.

Top Bottom