What's new

A favor to ask of everyone

Since joining the site of B&B about two weeks ago, I've purchased 3 additional DE razors and my first two straight edges.

I've also learned of new razor manufacturers which were not around or have not heard of when I purchased my first DE razor - the Merkur Futur - 10 years ago.

Now I must ask everyone of this....
PLEASE stop putting up your razors up for sale. Or else I MIGHT buy them. Please please please stop selling. Or else I may have the impulse to buy them from you. This may mean my Merkur Futur will go from a bachelor shaver to having a family of razors.

I fear my Futur - or my wallet - may not handle it well.

So please.... Everyone - stop selling your razors or I might find myself buying it from you.

And please please please don't sell the Wolfman polished or the Timeless polished SS razors with Barber pole or classic style blade handles as I may find myself buying it from you.

Do it for my wallet... Do it for my Futur....
My Futur is a very jealous razor that does not like to share my cheeks with any other razor.

PLEASE everyone... Together we can stop the madness !!!

I'm counting on you.

Thank you all for your co operation.

Last edited:
supermarket sweep GIF

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Take my advice... don't stop altogether, just delay purchasing more until you figure out what you are doing. It takes a few months to get into the swing of things.

Saying each word in in long deep breaths....

MUST...
STOP...
BUYING...
RAZORS....

As reality hits...
One says to ones self...
Yeah right. Who's got a razor to sell?

Maybe I should go back to admiring my "stash" I found in the closet yesterday after putting it away in the closet for a couple of years.

Check out "the stash" I posted in the saftey razors, saftey razor blades page.

Last edited:

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Since joining the site of B&B about two weeks ago, I've purchased 3 additional DE razors and my first two straight edges.

I've also learned of new razor manufacturers which were not around or have not heard of when I purchased my first DE razor - the Merkur Futur - 10 years ago.

Now I must ask everyone of this....
PLEASE stop putting up your razors up for sale. Or else I MIGHT buy them. Please please please stop selling. Or else I may have the impulse to buy them from you. This may mean my Merkur Futur will go from a bachelor shaver to having a family of razors.

I fear my Futur - or my wallet - may not handle it well.

So please.... Everyone - stop selling your razors or I might find myself buying it from you.

And please please please don't sell the Wolfman polished or the Timeless polished SS razors with Barber pole or classic style blade handles as I may find myself buying it from you.

Do it for my wallet... Do it for my Futur....
My Futur is a very jealous razor that does not like to share my cheeks with any other razor.

PLEASE everyone... Together we can stop the madness !!!

I'm counting on you.

Thank you all for your co operation.

You don't have to worry about that with me, I don't use forums to sell, buy, or trade. I just use the standard approach, buying on retail websites, or auction sites. I also found your post quite hilarious, a lack of impulse control, and I am not much better lol. I just bought a new badger brush today.

I had no idea how much money I was going to spend when I came to this site, well I know now LOL! :lol: Once you start on the path of the DE, forever dominate your destiny it will. And soon, your DE will come alive, and become shrouded in darkness, as its jealousy for other DE's increases.

We have a funny hobby, but I love it! 😁

Hi,

When you truly decide too much is enough, we have Restraints available. Monthly, Yearly, Four Year Plan and Decade-long. Plans available for every blown budget! :p

Stan - Been in the Year-Long for many years, in the Four Year and Decade long ones too.

Top Bottom