What's new

FSOT A&E St Barts Soap (Kaizen Base) and Aftershave

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale or trade is Ariana and Evans St Barts shave soap in Kaizen base and matching aftershave splash. Asking $38 Canadian, plus shipping. PayPal G&S fee included in price. Soap and aftershave set sells for $50+ Canadian plus taxes and shipping.

The soap was used 3 times. It was scooped out with a spoon into a bowl for lathering, a wet brush hasn’t touched the soap. The aftershave was only used once.

Regarding a possible trade, I live in Canada, both parties pay insured shipping of their item to the other person. New or lightly used sets and preferably soap that was scooped, not lathered on. Soap and aftershave splash sets I’m looking to trade for (I know these will be hard to get or part with but you never know if you don’t ask. Hopefully somebody has a spare set sitting around):
  • Southern Witchcrafts Gravefruit
  • Barrister and Mann Nordost
  • Barrister and Mann Fougere Angelique
  • I’ll consider other sets but won’t guarantee I’ll trade for a set that’s not listed above
B2643DAE-A544-4985-90E9-BB59DED253E4.jpeg
E329CB05-988C-48F3-8682-4C89460C4965.jpeg
1664D46D-507D-415D-B69C-1B28043B6930.jpeg

Price reduced

New price is $33 Canadian for the soap and splash, plus shipping. PayPal G&S fee included in price. Soap and aftershave set sells for $50 Canadian plus taxes and shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom