What's new

A&E recommendations

Hi Gents,
Just finished my A&E Kaizen extraordinary soap so I'm looking for a replacement and want to try something different but their scent profile is pretty complex and therefore all recommendations are welcome
Thx in advance

Hi Gents,
Just finished my A&E Kaizen extraordinary soap so I'm looking for a replacement and want to try something different but their scent profile is pretty complex and therefore all recommendations are welcome
Thx in advance
What are your thoughts on that soap? Thanks for your time

I have tried and love Grecian Horse, uno, kaizen, Turkish cafe, Monte Carlo, peaches & cognac

have also smelt the Asian plum and Asian pear which I didn’t care for as these were too sweet for me, others like them though

I have tried and love Grecian Horse, uno, kaizen, Turkish cafe, Monte Carlo, peaches & cognac

have also smelt the Asian plum and Asian pear which I didn’t care for as these were too sweet for me, others like them though
What are your thoughts on Monte Carlo?

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
A&E Vanille de Tabac and Cuban Highball are both pretty good but Kaizen is a very nice soap. In my mind Kaizen is a must in my rotation.

I accidentally purchased a tub of Summer Fig, and at first was put off by the scent. However, it grew on me and now I like it. I can shave with it and still smell it three hours later!

I think Vanille de Tabac is one of the best scented soaps of any brand. I also like The City. Oceana isnt bad, but the scent is a little mild in my opinion.

I accidentally purchased a tub of Summer Fig, and at first was put off by the scent. However, it grew on me and now I like it. I can shave with it and still smell it three hours later!
Same for me with Which One’s Pink. Hated it at first, now I like it.

I found it too rosy at first but grew on me. I only bought it as I am a huge Pink Floyd fan and the label sold me. Shallow, I know! 🤪

I have Spartacus in the original kaizen base. It's based on Aventus. Smells amazing during lathering and the shave. Dries down into a fruit loops in soggy milk scent, to me anyway. I've been curious about Khalifa. That one is pretty popular.

Same for me with Which One’s Pink. Hated it at first, now I like it.

I found it too rosy at first but grew on me. I only bought it as I am a huge Pink Floyd fan and the label sold me. Shallow, I know! 🤪
I intended to buy Kaizen, but clicked on the wrong link and wasn’t paying attention.

Thanks for all the suggestions ordered some Samples from Maggards the undersea so call hipster and something from declaration grooming Opulence since I never tried DG

Top Bottom