What's new

A&E K2e Soap Underperforming

Peter is using a large brush as well. I could shave about 5 days on the amount of lather he uses in the video. But otherwise my lather method is about the same. I have one large brush like he's using in that video and I hardly ever use it as there is just so much wasted lather left over. I use a small brush and there is still plenty of lather left in the brush after 3 passes and touch-ups.

I don't time how long I load - it's just how the brush feels on the soap and how it goes on my face and how the loaded brush looks. If I didn't get enough, I'll know it as soon as I start to face lather and it's easy to go back to the soap and get a little more on the brush.

Most videos have thick Santa Claus beard looking mounds of foam on their face. When I shave it looks more like if you were spreading Elmer's glue on boards to glue them together. I want it wet enough that it rinses easily off the razor and thick enough that it isn't running down my neck but I don't see any advantage to having thick peaks of meringue on my face. But that's just me :) there are plenty of people here in the forum that would face palm :facep: my lather and tell me I need to load lots more soap.

Last edited:
Top Bottom