What's new

A&E Frozen Mojitos

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BavariaBrewer

I really like A&E stuff, Grecian Horse is my all time favorite soap, but Frozen Mojito does absolutely nothing for me. I can't even feel any cooling effect.

I really like A&E stuff, Grecian Horse is my all time favorite soap, but Frozen Mojito does absolutely nothing for me. I can't even feel any cooling effect.

I agree that the cooling effect is minimal. Scent is okay, just needs higher menthol level. But the soap base is a top performer like all of Peter's offerings.

With a name like Frozen Mojitos, I would expect a decent amount of menthol! Sounds like one to pass on unless the scent makes up for it.

Lather your brush with Stirling MITA and go to a cold scuttle with some TOBS Peppermint. If that doesn't refresh you on a hot day you need to move.

What is a good menthol soap you all would recommend? The only menthol soap I have is Prorasso, which I quite enjoy. I'm up for something a little more mentholated, but not as much as Chiseled Face Cryogen which supposedly makes it incredibly hard to see while shaving.

People, let's stay on topic as a common courtesy. If you want to derail the thread then start a new thread or do a search. :001_rolle

What is a good menthol soap you all would recommend? The only menthol soap I have is Prorasso, which I quite enjoy. I'm up for something a little more mentholated, but not as much as Chiseled Face Cryogen which supposedly makes it incredibly hard to see while shaving.

Stirling Glacial Satsuma was a great orange scent with a solid dose of menthol. Very cool, but not overwhelming to make your eyes water. Stirling also has other menthol soaps at normal menthol levels.

Noble Otter is also restocking Orbit and I hear great things. I am going to order some of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom