What's new

A&E Asian Plum

I’m waiting on my soap (A&E Asian Plum) but received the Asian Plum splash. I used some this morning and....WOW! Great scent.
I order the soap, splash, and spray. I took a leap of faith after reading some of the reviews on this site. I’m glad I did.
Thanks all

I have the Ariana & Evans Asian Plum soap. I haven't used it yet as I was planning to add it to my rotation when I finish off a tub of something else but the scent off the puck reminds me of cough syrup. I imagine the scent will open up and smell more like plum when it's lathered.

I bought it on a blind buy. The scent was over the top for me. Too strong, over powering. But, I used most of it and dumped the rest. Good Luck.

One of my buddies is also a wet shaver and really enjoys “scents”. I dropped him off a couple of samples (Asian Plum and Kaizen) as well as some the the AP aftershave splash.
He loved the lather but wasn’t fond of the AP scent. I would have thought he would be over the moon for it like myself. He mentioned he was getting a vanilla scent from the AP and he is not a vanilla fan. I never get vanilla, but I do pick up a tobacco notes occasionall.

Top Bottom