What's new

a double ring with case rare find?

Looks like the same case to me. :wink2:

It also looks like the seller took a wire brush to where it shows the patent date at the bottom of the handle. Why can't people leave well enough alone? :cursing:

And now that you've made the listing known here, I'll be outbid a million times and still not own one of these. :mad3::lol::lol:

I find there is some variability in the length of the Double Ring handle. That could account for the tight fit. Also the inside of the case that Alex shows appears to be a little out of shape where the handle end touches. I think it's the right case for that razor.

Len

I find there is some variability in the length of the Double Ring handle. That could account for the tight fit. Also the inside of the case that Alex shows appears to be a little out of shape where the handle end touches. I think it's the right case for that razor.

Len

Agree. Looks like the same case mine has. Mine is a tight fit as well.

Actually this post seems like it could violate the updated TOU about ebay-

6. To prevent abusive advertisement, no member shall direct other members, either through direct hotlink or indirectly through comments or other means, to any live e-Bay auctions or other auction sites.

Do not post URLs, item numbers, or seller IDs or any similar information unless that e-Bay auction has a "buy it now" price or is contained within an e-Bay storefront.

Members should also use good judgment in posting information that may reference specific active auctions, particularly if the extra attention drawn to it would be unwanted by other members who may be bidding.

Please feel free to discuss ebay auctions only after they are closed.

Alex is this a current auction?

Top Bottom