What's new

A defense of Charles Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read said:
The most intelligent thing you have said in quite a while.

Read
Time to post? My, my and such insight. I am cut to the quick by your rapier-like wit. Glad to see you have the time for additional contributions.
BWAHAHAHA!!!

guenron said:
Time to post? My, my and such insight. I am cut to the quick by your rapier-like wit. Glad to see you have the time for additional contributions.
BWAHAHAHA!!!

Ron,
Yes, I did ask to delete my membership because I did not have time to be active. I wish now I had not even seen this thread, but I did so now I have made the time to defend against something I thought was unjust.
You - like many - continue to parrot only what you are told or hear. You know nothing more about this than I do; at least I said my position was based on my experience. Tell us about the last time you had any business dealings with CAR, we would all love to hear about it. Instead you steadfastly defend Joel who has told us about the terrible conditon of the brush. In fact the brush is so bad he is even willing to sell or trade it now. You obviously did not see any problem with that; you use that thread to take another pot shot at CAR. I'm sure that too was based on your personal experiences.

Nick said in this thread that you (moderators) unanimously rejected my request to delete my membership. In this same thread Austin (a moderator) says he thinks my request should be honored - the truth and ethics around here are astounding. Please use your position as moderator. Reverse your decision (assuming you had one) and ask Nick to delete me from this forum.

Read

Read said:
Ron,

Nick said in this thread that you (moderators) unanimously rejected my request to delete my membership. In this same thread Austin (a moderator) says he thinks my request should be honored - the truth and ethics around here are astounding. Please use your position as moderator. Reverse your decision (assuming you had one) and ask Nick to delete me from this forum.

Read

Read,
I didn't want to respond to this thread, as quite frankly not only is it tiresome, but Nick is providing you a major lashing and it doesn't take 2 to shoot fish in a barrel. What is this now.... +3, +4? :tongue:

Simple fact of the matter is - you have drug it out long enough... at SMF you would create account after account, post ONLY on shaving brush threads (shocking eh?) **** everyone off - get a lashing, call us all ogres, and huff off in a dramatic, backhanded "Please delete my membership" post professing your "cause" - only to re-create an account only a week or two later, to sell and item, or comment on another brush thread. Many moderators here, are also mods at SMF, and remember your pitiful actions of the past all too well.... why play into your foolish game?

In the mod forum we had all agreed to leave your account status active, but opinions CAN/DO change, that does not make someone a "liar" - it may make them sick and tired of hearing your childish, deplorable whining.

Read - the simple fact of the matter is - the past has shown there are only 2 ways of dealing with you.... not deleting your account and giving you what you want - or banning your ip address.... which is what we did at SMF (although I am not sure it is still banned) - and I know this, because upon several moderators requests - I personally did so.

Now for god's sake fella - be a gentleman, and either kick your feet up, relax and have fun, or make good on your threat to be gone.... and be gone. Frankly, we do not need the likes of you... as for years, you have been wholly worthless. Speaking of history - Shall I bring up you stealing Corey Grenburgs Simpson shaving brush he graciously gave you free of charge - after you lied and claimed he simply hadn't cleaned his brush, and that ALL of his findings over the month/s he owned the brush were dead wrong?

If anyone here has a questionable, and deplorable history here my friend.... it is you. You need to spend a good long time in front of the mirror tomorrow morning before you shave.

joel said:
Read,
I didn't want to respond to this thread, as quite frankly not only is it tiresome, but Nick is providing you a major lashing and it doesn't take 2 to shoot fish in a barrel. What is this now.... +3, +4? :tongue:

Simple fact of the matter is - you have drug it out long enough... at SMF you would create account after account, post ONLY on shaving brush threads (shocking eh?) **** everyone off - get a lashing, call us all ogres, and huff off in a dramatic, backhanded "Please delete my membership" post professing your "cause" - only to re-create an account only a week or two later, to sell and item, or comment on another brush thread. Many moderators here, are also mods at SMF, and remember your pitiful actions of the past all too well.... why play into your foolish game?

In the mod forum we had all agreed to leave your account status active, but opinions CAN/DO change, that does not make someone a "liar" - it may make them sick and tired of hearing your childish, deplorable whining.

Read - the simple fact of the matter is - the past has shown there are only 2 ways of dealing with you.... not deleting your account and giving you what you want - or banning your ip address.... which is what we did at SMF (although I am not sure it is still banned) - and I know this, because upon several moderators requests - I personally did so.

Now for god's sake fella - be a gentleman, and either kick your feet up, relax and have fun, or make good on your threat to be gone.... and be gone. Frankly, we do not need the likes of you... as for years, you have been wholly worthless. Speaking of history - Shall I bring up you stealing Corey Grenburgs Simpson shaving brush he graciously gave you free of charge - after you lied and claimed he simply hadn't cleaned his brush, and that ALL of his findings over the month/s he owned the brush were dead wrong?

If anyone here has a questionable, and deplorable history here my friend.... it is you. You need to spend a good long time in front of the mirror tomorrow morning before you shave.

Joel,
You forgot to address any of the issues. You started this with your diatribe against a fine vendor regarding a brush that was so bad that you decided to sell or trade it to one of the fine members of this forum. We have already covered my time at SMF. Share with us your status with that forum. By the way my IP address was never banned. You may have banned someone's but it wasn't mine. Speaking of being banned you do have a history of that though don't you? As far as Corey Greenburg I don't know what you are talking about. I have not had any dealings with Corey. Have you? I will be happy to be gone after you honor my simple request. Until then I will post as I see fit. I have not said anything about anyone on this thread that is not true. Unfortunatly the same cannot be said for everyone else.

Read

Read said:
Joel,
You forgot to address any of the issues. You started this with your diatribe against a fine vendor regarding a brush that was so bad that you decided to sell or trade it to one of the fine members of this forum. We have already covered my time at SMF. Share with us your status with that forum. By the way my IP address was never banned. You may have banned someone's but it wasn't mine. Speaking of being banned you do have a history of that though don't you? As far as Corey Greenburg I don't know what you are talking about. I have not had any dealings with Corey. Have you? I will be happy to be gone after you honor my simple request. Until then I will post as I see fit. I have not said anything about anyone on this thread that is not true. Unfortunatly the same cannot be said for everyone else.

Read

I grow weary of fistfighting a baby.... I am going to make like the rest of the GROWN UP'S on this site Robert Read and ignore you like a fat woman ignores health food. Go find some friends...

Read said:
I have not said, nor implied anything untrue about anyone associated with this forum.
I guess we all imagined it!

I simply stated my belief regarding a particular vendor based on experience
And you've been told that when you impugn anyone here you'll be called on it. One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Apparently yours includes the need to be rejected. Why don't you take it somewhere else?

No sir, I tried to remove myself but undoubtedly the moderators wish me to stay.

Interesting...

Your NEW username with 2 posts behind it tells a different story... Must be one of the virtual "arm twisted behind the back" situations. <all right, who's electronically forcing Read to post????>

This "high minded moderator" is tired of this foolishness. I really don't understand some folks' insatiable need for attention.:frown2:

Welcome to my "Ignore List."

Ah, I see that, as reliable as the Swallows returning to Capistrano and Daylight Savings Time, The Read "Delete my account after I have riled everyone up and caused controversy" request has occured again. It's old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom