What's new

FS A Couple of Simpson Brushes; Duke 3 & Classic 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings fellow B&B'rs!

What in the Wide World of Sports is Going on Around Here?!

I have been traveling for the better part of the past 6 weeks and have come to realize that the Simpson Best Badger is a terrific brush, but not one that I will keep in my den moving forward. This means a couple of legendary brushes are available today.

First up for your consideration is the Chubby 1.5 or officially known as the Classic 2 Best Badger. This brush is/was my travel brush and as you can see by the image attached, fits beautifully into a small pill bottle. I will include the pill bottle in the sale. I don't think this brush has ever shed a hair and has been used less than 20 times. They retail in the $110 range, I am offering today for $90 delivered CONUS. Original box also included.

IMG_8162.jpg

IMG_8161.jpg

Next up is a truly special brush, the Simpson Duke 3 Best Badger in Butterscotch. I bought this Duke used and I don't think it has lost a hair since I purchased. It is, along with the Classic 2 above, a beautifully dense Best Badger and will make someone a very happy Duke owner. Comes with original green box. I am offering this one up for $100 delivered CONUS. Not sure what they retail for, but I would suspect in the $150 range as the Duke 3 Butterscotch rarely comes up for sale on the Simpson site.

IMG_8163.jpg
IMG_8164.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope you all are doing great.

Summertime and the living's easy.

It's Hedley

Thats Hedley.jpg

Last edited:
One last price drop to $75 on the Simpson Classic 2 Best Badger. If you like the Chubby line up in Best Badger, this is the brush for you. A really great brush value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom