What's new

A couple basic kits to give away

I can't find any other friends that are willing to convert to wet shaving, so maybe some fresh meat here will be interested in these ;-)

I'd like to pass on these goodies and will split up the following items into 2 kits. I'm thinking I'll let one winner pick the brush they want, and one can pick the razor or soaps they want (I'll sort out the rest).

Brushes - 1) Whipped Dog silvertip, and 2) Simpsons Special in pure
Razors - 1) Gillette tech, and 2) Parker 91R
Soaps - 1) Palmolive stick (unused), 2) Lea stick (unused), 3) Speick stick smushed, 4), The Shave Den sandalwood, 5/6) 1oz sample puck of glycerin-based soap in A&F Fierce scent (can't remember who made these, one will go to each kit)
Aftershave - 1/2) Barbasol Pacific Rush (unused, one will go to each kit), and I'll parcel out a couple of 1oz samples for each kit from my other splashes
Also have some preshave oil stuff that will get split between the two kits, and each one will get some blades.
(Apologies in advance for the crap photo)
IMG_3044.JPG

If you're interested just post that you're in, and if you're a veteran your entry counts double. I'll pick 2 names on Saturday June 2.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend. Have a great week.
-Jesse

Not in.

I just wanted to say what a fantastic community we have here. This is a VERY generous offer. While new to the forums I’ve been de shaving for a few years so I’ll stay out of the way for someone newer but what a great set for a beginner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s too late for me to edit my original post, but I meant to include that double entry will count for veterans, active duty and if you have one of the these in your household. Please know that I am equally appreciative of everyone that serves or has served our county as well as the families that support them.
The same goes for servicemen/women outside the U.S., I respect your service and sacrifice as well. I can’t ship the alcohol-based products outside the country but will ship the rest to any entrant if their name is chosen.

Wow, fantastic PIF. The whipped Dog brush alone is a great giveaway. I appreciate the nod to us vets. Not in, as I am not new to DEs and would like to see these go to a new DE shaver.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Top Bottom