What's new

A Cool Video About an Impressive Pen Collection

I stumbled across this video this evening. This man has quite the collection. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked his Bell&Ross watch. Did any one else notice that his shirt stayed the same but he had on different watches throughout his video

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
"Chicken tracks" keep him sane. Many can relate to that!

Watching that video back in December changed my outlook on what my notebooks were used for. I used to use pieces of scrap paper for doodling and kept my notebooks for formal, dedicated, or focused writing. I still have many notebooks that I won't mess around in, but I now have a few that I don't hesitate to scribble in. It really is fun just to lay down some ink randomly sometimes.

Watching that video back in December changed my outlook on what my notebooks were used for. I used to use pieces of scrap paper for doodling and kept my notebooks for formal, dedicated, or focused writing. I still have many notebooks that I won't mess around in, but I now have a few that I don't hesitate to scribble in. It really is fun just to lay down some ink randomly sometimes.

I'm doing the same thing with one of my Fabriano Ecoqua A5 notepads. :) Chicken tracks / scratch indeed! LOL

Top Bottom