What's new

A Coffee and/or Tea Pass?

Unfortunately, work got in the way of play.

Since it's clear that there are folks who are interested, I'll pursue this.

Subject to the thoughts of others, my inclination is to go with specialty teas as the initial vendor since they have a good selection and seem to generate positive comments.

Again, my initial thought is that the first month's selections would be good black, green and oolong teas that are good representations of each particular style (I know there's really no "style" to a tea, as there's so many variations in each of these categories). If this sounds good, let me know.

Subject to the thoughts of others, my inclination is to go with specialty teas as the initial vendor since they have a good selection and seem to generate positive comments.

Again, my initial thought is that the first month's selections would be good black, green and oolong teas that are good representations of each particular style (I know there's really no "style" to a tea, as there's so many variations in each of these categories). If this sounds good, let me know.

:thumbup: Sounds great to me.

I've discussed it with the missus and we've decided I'll never stop complaining if I pass up a tea of the month thing (man, I love her), so I'd like to change my maybe to a yes on that project.

Sounds great!

I roast coffee for a small microroaster for a living. Maybe this can be something I can help with? (also, first post, long time lurker!):biggrin:

Top Bottom