What's new

A cheap, lazy man asking for opinions

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Some fellas chase women, some drink the paycheck away in a bar, a few need a new car every year, some have to satisfy that gambling addiction.
A few bottles of aftershave here and there are pretty small potatoes.
And that's exactly what I say if anyone around these parts wants to raise the issue.

@Big_T , it's OUR money, but in NAME only, lol.

I had no idea she had money when I agreed to marry her, or we'd have dated for less than a month before I popped the question!

LoL, I never did ask her to marry me; I just assumed she would!

When the right one comes in for a haircut, you just KNOW, ya know?
Does she keep you chained up at night?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I am thinking about buying not one, but TWO different vintage Avon aftershave or colognes from "that city by the 'Bay". They are Cool Sage and Brisk Spice.
Heads or tails with the coin flip, I was going to suggest a Klingon star trek cloaking device if you bought the 2 different bottles and cloak the other but realized it just a fantasy Tv show with that fancy cloaking device.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Heads or tails with the coin flip, I was going to suggest a Klingon star trek cloaking device if you bought the 2 different bottles and cloak the other but realized it just a fantasy Tv show with that fancy cloaking device.
That woman is dead set on saving me money!

But, if it weren't for her I'd be the cleanest shaven bum on skid row, so....

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

My wife appreciates flowers, but if I REALLY need to get on her good side then it’s housework for me as well. 😂
If you're in "the doghouse" you'd first have to evict her mother! (Make sure she's had her vaccinations for Parvo, Rabies, and Distemper).

Top Bottom